If you are a regular employee of Flying Together United Airlines, there is a need for a wage and text statement end of every year. The United Airline W2 form is a tax form that needs to be filled out by all employees who were paid a salary of more than $600 from United Airlines.
In case if you want to get information on your W-2 form you should follow the article to get information. The form could provide you with information about gross income and withheld tax for a particular year. The form would guide you about the value of tax you need to pay. If you are not familiar with the process of getting the form, you need to go through the article to get help about “how to get the form online or through the post”. In addition, the article will provide information about resolving common issues dealing with w2 form airline united service“.
Key points about w2 form airline united service:
- W2 form is very important for you because it provides you information regarding following points:
- Medicare wages
- Social security Wages
- Social security tips
- Stage wages
- Local wages
- In area where tax related information is written, there are categories like federal income tax withholding, social security tax, withholding, medical tax withholding, and non-qualified plans.
- In addition to it, there are fields that provide information about State Income Tax” and “Local Income Tax”.
- W2 form provides information about identity including your control numbers, checkboxes to confirm identity. There are options like boxes to confirm if you are statutory employee or have a retirement plan.
- Other miscellaneous fields of W2 form include allocated tips, dependent care benefits. In addition to it, there are fields related to 2b, 12c, 12d fields and employees address.
So, the W2 form could help you in checking the gross income, tax, identity and personal information through it.
Your personal information includes the following points:
- Your name
- Your social security number.
- Your mailing address.
Your employer information includes the following points:
- Your name
- Tax ID number.
- Employer’s state ID number.
- Business address.
Steps to get UAL W-2 Form Online:
If you want to get your W2 form online follow these steps:
- Click at https://flyingtogether.ual.com/ and enter your login details to continue
- Go to Employee Services and select the option of “My Info”.
- Click “Continue to My Info and Manager’s Toolbox”.
- Click on the W2 Icon and then on “Access Current Year-End Statements”.
- Choose your W2 and select and download the PDF.
- Click “Review and Complete Order” and then on “Submit Order”.
- Now click on “View or Download” and then print it if needed. .
- If you have issue in United Intranet login, please follow the link to sort out the issues.
- Install Adobe Reader on your computer for viewing the W2 form.
- Stop action of pop-up blocker because the form provides pop-up instructions
How do I get my UAL W2 in the mail?
You will get your W2 form in January, every year. According to federal laws, employers are bound to post their W-2 forms till 31th of January. It is sent to you by post. Confirm your address to assure you receive the post rightly. If the post is sent to the older address, update your current address in the system and request resend of the post. If your details are counterchecked, click on the link (place link here) to contact United Airlines HR to reissue your W2 form.
If you are unable to get your W2 form till February, you could contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and provide them with the desired information.
- Your name, phone number, postal address and your Social Security number.
- Your United Airlines employer name, address and phone number.
- Work dates for the previous year.
- Estimated amount of pay in that tenure from paystub.
United Airlines W2 Form Issues solved:
- If you do not get your W2 form wait till mid-February after properly tracking and reporting the issue. After that time, contact your administrator.
- If details in W2 form are incorrect, contact the administrator immediately.
- You could contact the administrator to countercheck your details
In addition to it, if you are requiring information about guidelines regarding Buddy Passes (Place link here)
If you are requiring information about guidelines regarding Companion pass (Place link here)
If you are requiring information about guidelines regarding United Airlines W-2 Form (Place link here)
If there is any other information that is required, you can ask in the comments